Afmetingen: 85 x 140 cm
Materiaal: 100% met de hand gesponnen lokale schapenwol
A state of equanimity.
A small white area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products. 100% handmade.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colours: black or dark brown, off white, soft pink, soft green, grey with deep cream
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.