Afmetingen: 160 x 210 cm
Materiaal: 100% met de hand gesponnen lokale schapenwol
A large textured area rug with splashes of bordeaux and indigo woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
The design is inspired by the landscapes adorned in the highlands of Guatemala.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colours: black or dark brown, off white, grey, indigo, bordeaux
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 160cm width x 210cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.